Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Rachel and Lizzie's Day

Melbourne Federation Square, one of my fave spots, photo by orange tulip



tropical flowers- orchids for the birthday girls , photo by orange tulip


spring blooms-pink and orange tulips for the birthday girls, photo by Primo











Today is the birthday of my friends, the lovely and cheerful twin sisters Rachel and Elizabeth. I have and they have treated me like their own sister and readily gave me their sweet and assuring smiles during choral rehearsals and actual singing with the Colours of Praise Gospel Choir which pretty much put my perspectives, values and beliefs in order while studying Down Under. I always have fond memories of Melbourne because of my very enjoyable stay and studies but most importantly, because of singing with this choir which in many ways have become my family while i was away from my own. Tuesday night rehearsals and Sundays singing and spending time with my choir friends have made my life in Melbourne more fun, memourable and most meaningful.








Rachel and Lizzie are identical twins but i had the privilege of knowing both a little closer thus was able to recognise their little differences in some ways, the way they dress, talk, smile and hug me differ but both exudes the unconditional love which is a mirror of the author and finisher of our faith, Jesus Christ. I was among the few who was honoured to be invited in their barbe party on my last year in the university and even if i missed going to their party due to sudden school works, i was not treated ill nor loved less. Thank you very much and God bless you both and your adourable family too. Until we meet again and hope that it would be soon!






Happy birthday dear Rachel and Lizzie! Many happy returns of the day! Keep on singing and blessing others- as you in many ways have blessed me and many others.

No comments: