Thursday, September 4, 2008

Favourite Hang-out

"My favourite hang-out", photo by orange tulip
















I saw this in one of my hang-outs and it became my favourite from then on. This is where i go when i don't feel like seeing or talking to anyone, too tired, or simply just want to be away from it all. Looking around, there were a lot of pretty artworks and quotes beautifully scribbled all over the place but this particular line captured my interest for it never fails to make me smile everytime i read and reread it. I have a favourite table and chair close to the window where i drink my favourite tea or hot chocolate with a good book and i feel great. I relish those moments for they have been very emotionally and spiritually enriching.
This is also my place of solace next to the beach, when i am confused with what's going on about a lot of things and people around me. I always make it a point to pass by this area no matter how busy my life has been or would be and these words of wisdom from Oscar Wilde reminds me to breathe.







Yes, life is too important to take seriously.

No comments: